CA-31000 MIZA Krebs Automatic Viscometer:
"Now Includes the First Year Calibration for FREE"
The CA-31000 has been redesigned in 2020 with a new sleek innovative design with advanced motor controls and newer more sophisticated electronics for increased accuracy and ease of use.
Overall, the MIZA Viscosity meter is a superior instrument in implementation and offering with a large easy to use touch screen for instrument control. Furthermore, the touch screen displays the continuous sensing Krebs data and is graphed in realtime for your visual assessment.
The "Auto" refers to the Krebs Viscometer's automatic lowering and lifting of the Spindle during the pre and post testing process.
Results can be displayed in your choice of three measurement units; KU, cP, and g.
The MIZA Krebs accommodates 5 different container sizes to meet universal standards. If Required, additional accessories to make your job easier can be found below.
The Krebs Viscometer is most suitable for measuring non-Newtonian fluids such as coatings, paints, adhesives, pulp, printing ink, roller mill pastes with the optional Krebs Paste Spindle.
Krebs Viscosity measurement of coatings is essential at each stage of the manufacturing process to ensure consistent quality standards. Many parameters can affect the rheological behavior of a finished coating resulting in undesirable effects such as sagging, leveling, brushability, and atomisation. The use of high precision measuring instruments is therefore essential in quality control to prevent such problems occurring during formulation, manufacture, and application.
How it Works:
Set the instrument with the container size. The Small Paint Can or beaker is filled with product to within 3/4" (20mm) of the top. Since the motor control software has now been set up for this type of can, it will therefore all be automatic from this point on after pressing the start button.
In addition, the sample temperature can be measured prior to testing if desired. While the test is running, the real-time graph of the Krebs measurement can be seen as it is drawn on the real-time display and all three measurement values are displayed in KU, cP & g. When the Krebs viscosity measurement is completed, the spindle will rise automatically out of the container with the result displayed onj the screen..
Features of the MIZA Krebs CA-31000:
- Automatic measurement process due to SMART Capabilities
- Large Advanced Touch-screen operation
- 3 Measurement Units: Krebs units (KU), centipoise (cP) or grams (g)
- Configurable Start and Stop time
- Real-time high resolution graphing of test samples
- Results displayed on screen immediately after testing in KU, g and cP
- High stability motor speed control for 99.9% accuracy and repeatability of measurement
- Included & Integrated temperature probe to check and record sample temperature prior to testing
- Automatic lowering and lifting of the spindle
- Quick-release spring-loaded spindle for easy removal and cleaning
- Easy clean design even in the harshest environment both screen and chassis are easy to clean
- Date/time stamped results output to the printer (Optional)
- Extended Warranty (Optional)
Specifications of the MIZA Krebs CA-31000:
- Type: Advanced Touch Screen Control Krebs w/Auto Raise and Auto Lower of Spindle during pre and post testing
- Range: 40~141KU/27-5274cp/32-1099g
- Resolution: 0.1KU/5cp/1g
- Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Repeatability: ±0.5% FS
- Rotation speed: 200±0.1rpm
- Power consumption: Max. 35W
- Power: 100-120V, 220-240
- Container sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 0.5 pint, 1 pint, 1 quart
- Operating temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Commodity Code: 9027 8017